Lime Books Limited’s End-User Licence Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Lime Books Limited for the usage of LimeBooks, which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (“LIMEBOOKS”).
By installing, copying, or otherwise using LimeBooks, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This licence agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you (referred to as the “licensee”) and Lime Books Limited (referred to as “licenser”), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not use LimeBooks.
LimeBooks is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. LimeBooks is licensed, not sold.
GRANT OF LICENCE
LimeBooks is licensed as follows:
- Lime Books Limited grants you the right to use LimeBooks on your computer/web-browers as long as a valid licence has been purchased for which LimeBooks was designed.
- Backup Copies.
- You may also make copies of your data that is stored in LimeBooks as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
- Supplementary Software and Updates.
- A “User” of LimeBooks is a person who physically uses the software on the basis of a License. If the Licensee is a physical person, then the Licensee and the User may be a single person. The Licensee is responsible for upholding the User’s obligations towards Lime Books Limited arising from the License.
DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
Maintenance of Copyright Notices
- You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of LimeBooks.
Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble LimeBooks, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- You may not rent, lease, or lend LimeBooks.
- Lime Books Limited may provide you with support services related to LimeBooks (“Support Services”). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of LimeBooks and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
Compliance with Applicable Laws
- You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of LimeBooks.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Lime Books Limited may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to LimeBooks and any copies thereof are owned by Lime Books Limited or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of LimeBooks is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Lime Books Limited.
Lime Books Limited expressly disclaims any warranty for LimeBooks. LimeBooks is provided ‘As Is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. Lime Books Limited does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within LimeBooks. Lime Books Limited makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. Lime Books Limited further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorised Users or to any third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Lime Books Limited be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) arising out of ‘Authorised Users’ use of or inability to use LimeBooks, even if Lime Books Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Lime Books Limited be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. Lime Books Limited shall have no liability with respect to the content of LimeBooks or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.