Directly import a bank statement in a csv format from any bank (no mapping or coding needed) and LimeBooks will start to automatically recognise, categorise and choose the amount of VAT on each transaction for you.
LimeBooks will processes all your business bank transactions fast and accurately and will ensure you have a balanced and analysed bank account every time.
A VAT RETURN GENERATED IN FOUR SIMPLE STEPS
- Download a bank statement in a csv format from your bank for the period you wish to enter into LimeBooks.
- Select your bank from the dropdown in LimeBooks and upload all of your transactions in one click.
- Using artificial intelligence technology LimeBooks will start to automatically recognise, categorise and choose the amount of VAT on each transaction for you.
LimeBooks has been designed by accountants who specialise in dealing with small businesses and it will meet all your day to day bookkeeping needs and it will also provide all the information you and your accountant need to prepare your accounts and your Tax Return.
LimeBooks can be used for both VAT registered businesses that use the VAT cash accounting scheme and non-VAT registered businesses.
- Your personalised dates and deadlines reminder for your business
- Unlimited telephone and email support by UK accountants
- Generate and email personalised invoices and credit notes
- Record all sales income received
- Record all CIS deducted
- View all outstanding invoices with just one click
- Detailed sales reports
- Record all income and expenditure for multiple cash and bank accounts
- All transactions can easily be amended (even if bank or VAT reconciled)
- Export all transactions entered in LimeBooks as an analysed excel report, for use in your working papers
- Reconcile all your bank accounts
- Sort and search easily for any transaction
- Record all your business mileage
- Record all your business subsistence
- Full income and expenditure reports
- Mileage and subsistence reports
LimeBooks is FREE for all non VAT registered businesses.
For VAT registered businesses LimeBooks is priced at £5.00 plus VAT per-month, per full licence.
That’s it, no hidden costs, no contract and no support fees.