TERMS FOR USING LIME-BOOKS
A Butler & Co Limited's End-User Licence Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and A Butler & Co Limited for the usage of Lime-Books, which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("LIME-BOOKS"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using Lime-Books, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This licence agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you (referred to as the "licensee") and A Butler & Co Limited (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not use Lime-Books.
Lime-Books is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Lime-Books is licensed, not sold.
GRANT OF LICENCE
Lime-Books is licensed as follows:
- A Butler & Co Limited grants you the right to use Lime-Books on your computer/web-browers as long as a valid licence has been purchased for which Lime-Books was designed.
- You may also make copies of your data that is stored in Lime-Books as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
Supplementary Software and Updates.
Lime-Books may also include updates, add-ons, or other supplements or services that A Butler & CoLtd may offer to the Licensee or otherwise make accessible in various extents for free or for a fee as per the Terms and Conditions. The provision or use of these items may be the subject of a separate license agreement.
- A “User” of Lime-Books is a person who physically uses the software on the basis of a License. If the Licensee is a physical person, then the Licensee and the User may be a single person. The Licensee is responsible for upholding the User’s obligations towards A Butler & Co Limited arising from the License.
DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
Maintenance of Copyright Notices
- You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of Lime-Books.
Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble Lime-Books, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- You may not rent, lease, or lend Lime-Books.
- A Butler & Co Limited may provide you with support services related to Lime-Books ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of Lime-Books and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
Compliance with Applicable Laws
- You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of Lime-Books.
Without prejudice to any other rights, A Butler & CoLimited may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to Lime-Books and any copies thereof are owned by A Butler & Co Limited or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of Lime-Books is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by A Butler & Co Limited.
A Butler & Co Limited expressly disclaims any warranty for Lime-Books. Lime-Books is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. A Butler & Co Limited does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within Lime-Books. A Butler & Co Limited makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. A Butler & Co Limited further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorised Users or to any third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall A Butler & Co Limited be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) arising out of 'Authorised Users' use of or inability to use Lime-Books, even if A Butler & Co Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will A Butler & Co Limited be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. A Butler & Co Limited shall have no liability with respect to the content of Lime-Books or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.