We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individuals.
We keep all information you provide to us completely confidential, no matter how or why you provide it.
Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
No personal information will be provided to any third party, except for in the unusual event that we are required to do so by law.
By using any of the forms on our website you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list.
You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. All emails sent will give you the option to unsubscribe.
We take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data that our users may input via this website. We cannot, however, be responsible for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons. We therefore exclude all liability for this.
We are committed to complying with EU and U.K. data protection laws to the extent that they apply to our use of personal information.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
Your right to know
- You can find contact details for our company representative on our contact us page.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. All emails we send to you will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- We will retain your data until you instruct us to remove it or decide to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- Your personal data might be accessed by web developers and other contractors providing us with software functionality.
- Your personal data will be stored until you tell us otherwise.
- In case you would like to exercise any of your GDPR related rights (the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and right to data portability) please contact us via email or contact us form that can be found on Contact us page.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- We will not use personal data provided via the sign-up form for any other purpose than described above.
Last updated: 3rd April 2019
What are cookies
- Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Strictly essential cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Where can your find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
We respect your privacy so We do NOT pass any information onto and a third party.
- Our website contains password protected area(s) that require a user to login. This login system offers to remember the user email address if the relevant box is ticked. Ticking the box will create a cookie that will automatically expire after 1 year or if the box is un-ticked on a subsequent visit.
- Your web browser (the software you use to access our website) should allow you to control the cookies that it stores on your computer. Please refer to the relevant supplier’s website to find out more.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by phone, email or post.
Changes to this policy
- We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.